Free Design and Layouts
Lozier || Lionsville || Carousels
Leading the way for Pharmacies Internationally
We offer advise and free help with the design of the pharmacy shelving. Classic Pharmacy shelving, Flow Rack Pharmacy Shelving and Automated Carousels for Pharmacies
Pharmacy Shelving Sales ||
SHELVING FOR PHARMACIES! We are America's Shelving Superstore™. Free assistance with the design of your pharmacy shelving and nationwide sales and installation has earned us a reputation for excellence in the pharmacy shelving world. Pharmacy shelving can be for the pharmacy at a local drug or grocery store, inpatient and out patient pharmacies at hospitals and health care facilities.
- A retail establishment where prescription medications are dispensed. Also known as a Chemist or Druggist.
- Pharmacy' solutions assist hospital-based pharmacists with day-to-day rounds and documentation. These solutions typically include hospital formulary and drug utilization information.
- the art and science of preparing and dispensing drugs and medicines,
- drugstore: a retail shop where medicine and other articles are sold
- Pharmacy (from the Greek f??µa??? = drug) is the profession of compounding and dispensing medication. More recently, the term has come to include other services related to patient care including clinical practice, medication review, drug information, etc. Some of these new roles are now mandated by law in various legislatures. ...
Main Entry: shelf
Inflected Form(s): plural shelves / 'shelvz /
Etymology: Middle English, probably from Old English scylfe; akin to Old Norse hlIth skjalf Odin's seat
1 a : a thin flat usually long and narrow piece of material (as wood) fastened horizontally (as on a wall) at a distance from the floor to hold objects b : one of several similar pieces in a closet, bookcase, or similar structure c : the contents of a shelf <the author of a shelf of best sellers>
2 : something resembling a shelf in form or position: as a : a sandbank or ledge of rocks usually partially submerged b : a flat projecting layer of rock c : the submerged gradually sloping border of a continent or island : CONTINENTAL SHELF
- shelf·ful / 'shelf-"ful / noun
- shelf·like / 'shelf-"lIk / adjective
- off the shelf : available from stock : not made to order < off the shelf equipment>
- on the shelf : in a state of inactivity or uselessness
- Osmotic strength largely determines the physiologic acceptability of many solutions used for therapeutic and nutritional purposes. Direct therapeutic effects of osmotic action include intravenous mannitol, used to draw water away from the brain in cerebral oedema, and lactulose, a semi-synthetic disaccharide used as a laxative. The high osmolality of solutions used in parenteral nutrition necessitates their infusion into a large central vein. ..